- African-American collegiate man who is an active member of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
- Enrolled full-time in an accredited college or university institution pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Technology, Mathematics, Science, Business (Finance, Mgt., Acct., Marketing), Computer Science, IT, and Management Information Systems.
- Un-weighted cumulative grade point average of 3.2 or above on a 4.0 scale
- Sophomore, Junior or Senior class standing
2. The application packet must be mailed and postmarked April 15, 2015 and must contain the following:
- Student Application (includes the following sections)
|Personal Data||Education Background|
|Omega Psi Phi Data
||Honors and Awards
|Statement of Purpose
- An official Transcript for the current school year in a sealed envelope with signature on back flap. If your school’s transcript does not include an unweighted GPA, then your counselor must convert your weighted GPA to a 4.0 scale, write it on the transcript and sign it. (Please advise if the transcript will be mailed separately. Applications without an official transcript will not be considered.)
- Two Passport-sized photos
- Two Reference Statements sealed in separate envelopes with their signature across the back flaps.
Note: The Omega4Life Selection Committee rigorously evaluates each portion of the application. It is very important that all sections of the application are filled in. Incomplete or late packets will not be considered.
- Mail completed Application Packets to:
Michael Foust, 1 Neumann Way, M/D S173, Cincinnati, OH 45215
Any questions concerning the application forms can be directed to:
Zellar Holmes at 513-243-9355(
This application for the Omega4Life Program is strictly confidential and all information submitted will be regarded as such. The Selection Committee will analyze its contents thoroughly and award entrance to the program based on the information supplied along with a personal interview. We reserve the right to meet and interview any candidate at a time and place convenient to both parties.
Social Media Information:
Follow Us -
Like us on Facebook