GE Leaders and Class of 2014
Omega4Life is a yearlong, national leadership development program sponsored by Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc and the General Electric Company. This model focuses on African-American collegiate Omega Men majoring in: Mathematics, Science, Engineering & Technology, Computer Science, and Business (Finance, Management, Marketing). Omega4Life is designed to develop a pool of outstanding African-American male collegiate leaders for the company and the country.
Omega4Life participants are chosen from applicants who have a 3.2 and higher grade point average (on a 4.0 scale), who are active members of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc., and who have Sophomore, Junior or Senior class standing.
The selected Omega4Life participants will:
- engage in a variety of activities, experiences, and interactions that will significantly increase their leadership skills,
- be paired with a mentor, who will guide them with career development,
- be provided with an opportunity to meet and network with outstanding African-American business leaders in their fields of study,
- potentially be provided with an internship,
- learn how to be successful in their particular academic fields,
- increase their employment opportunities with GE upon graduation from college,
- and enhance their chances of achieving distinction in their particular professional fields.
Social Media Information: